Q/P Management Group has the commitment, experience, and expertise your organization deserves.
- Reputation. Through innovation, knowledge, and integrity; Q/P has earned a reputation for helping clients develop higher quality software while increasing productivity and reducing costs.
- Experienced. Established in 1990. Staff average of 20 years IT experience.
- Worldwide Reach. Our worldwide services allow you to work seamlessly with your domestic and international responsibilities.
- Services Portfolio. Q/P offers consulting services organized around six Centers of Excellence that focus on the critical issues facing your organization.
- An SEI Partner. The SEI Partner Network is a group of organizations and individuals that are selected, trained, and licensed by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) to deliver SEI services.
- GSA Schedule Contractor. The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) awards long-term contracts to responsible companies such as Q/P. In addition, Q/P has taken the extra step to list its services, products, and tools on the GSA website.
- Benchmark Database. Q/P established the world’s largest functional size-based benchmark database with statistics on thousands of projects and applications.
- Tools - Q/P offers software tools that support organizations’ efforts to measure and improve software development practices
- Q/P Staff Certifications
- » PMP (Project Management Professional)
- » CSMS (Certified Software Measurement Specialist)
- » CFPS (Certified Function Point Specialist)
- » CSQA (Certified Software Quality Analyst)
- Professional Memberships
- » IFPUG (International Function Point User Group)
- » Boston SPIN (Software Process Improvement Network)
- » IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)